Cultural tour packages in Rajasthan:
Rajasthan is a very famous place for retaining its oldest traditions and cultures. It is the major reason for the attraction of so many tourists. The culture and tradition of Rajasthan has been preserved by the people of Rajasthan and thus, still one can find some of the oldest cultures of India in Rajasthan. Thus, for such a state with so much culture, we provide mind blowing cultural tour packages. We will discuss this package in detail:
Cultural aspect in Rajasthan:
Rajasthan is very rich in tradition and culture. In our cultural tour package, we ensure you to introduce you to most of the cultures and tradition of Rajasthan. This tour package includes the visit to the following cities of Rajasthan.
1. Jaipur: In jaipur, you will mainly explore the culture of the ancient people of Rajasthan. By visiting many heritage buildings, you will be able to experience the traditions and cultures that were followed in those places in past. You will visit places which are inspired by the old architecture of Rajasthan. You will be taken to the central museum where you will find a great collection of woodwork, jewelry, costumes, etc which will introduce to the cultural aspects of Jaipur. You will also visit Hawa Mahal and Amber fort.
2. Bikaner: Bikaner also offers a different type of experience to know about the culture of the people who live in Bikaner. All the cities have a peculiar culture and they follow it with whole zeal and zest. You will stay there and know about the traditions and cultures of Bikaner which include the visit to forts and Mata Karni Temple. You will be introduced to the folk dance of Rajasthan here.
3. Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer is one of the best cities to explore the culture of Rajasthan. Here you will find people still wearing clothes of ancient times which you can also try to wear. You will be introduced to the music and food of ancient Rajasthan.
4. Jodhpur: The culture in Jodhpur is very pure. When you will reach Jodhpur, you will find that the people of Jodhpur are very hospitable and they still follow the Marwari accent. The folk people in Jodhpur still wear multihued costumes. The palaces and forts in Jodhpur will let you know about the culture and the historic grandeur about Jodhpur. Jodhpur is situated on the edge Thar desert and thus is influenced by the culture of desert people as well.
5. Udaipur: Udaipur is considered to the land of Romance. Its cultural history is filled with love and only love. People here are very friendly and make you feel at home. There are many cultural festival to attend throughout the year and thus this city is also included in our cultural tour package.
Above are given all the states which are included in our cultural tour package. This is all about cultural tour packages in Rajasthan.